1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to create a quote.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. At present there are no pages on our website that collect sensitive financial information, therefore secured pages are not required.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our contact form. To receive communication from us, you must provide contact information, such as name and email address. This information is used for communication purposes only. This information will be in no way distributed to third parties.
We use “cookies” on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you may be prompted to contact us in our efforts to better serve our customers. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Additional Integrated Services that require Google Analytics for data collection
- Social Media Retargeted Advertising
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
You may opt out of cookie gathering by disabling cookies on our website. Additionally, you may opt out of Google Analytics by following the instructions found here.